CIW E-Commerce Specialist Training with Exam (1D0-525)
For learners looking to become proficient in e-commerce practices and site design, this package provides a comprehensive range of study modules, followed by examination. If the required passing score is achieved, it provides CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification. This is proof of your capabilities in this field, and could secure your place as an indispensable part of a web or marketing team.
This programme is a natural step from the CIW Site Development Associate course, and therefore assumes candidates already have an understanding of the foundations of web technologies, along with the ambition to master e-commerce strategies and site design. They are likely to be working in one of the following sectors:
- Web Design
- Internet Consultancy
- Information technology
- Web and Graphic Design
- Business from other sectors for which web technology is fundamental.
As the course progresses, candidates learn advanced methods for conducting business online, including the marketing and legal issues involved – plus the technologies and software which enable e-commerce specialists to excel in their work. This course and exam package is ideal preparation for progressing your career to the next level.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The CIW E-Commerce Specialist allows learners to acquire and demonstrate a working knowledge of e-commerce strategies.
- It teaches how to conduct business online and manage the technical issues associated with creating an e-commerce website.
- Through a range of fascinating, in-depth modules, learners discover the similarities and differences between traditional and e-commerce, exploring e-commerce technologies up to a sophisticated level. Content includes:
- E-commerce foundations
- Law and the Internet
- Web Marketing Goals
- Online Product Prmotion
- Site Usability
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and e-services
- Business-to-business frameworks
- E-commerce site creation packages – outsourcing
- E-commerce site creation software
- Site development software implementation
- E-commerce site development using commerce server
- Creating an online catalogue
- Inventory control and order processing
- Payment gateways
- E-service implementation and support
- Transaction and website security
- E-learning solutions
- Site management and performance testing.
- The CIW E-Commerce Specialist exam (1D0-525) lasts for 75 minutes and contains 72 questions testing candidates’ knowledge of the content in the study modules – and their ability to apply it.
- To pass the exam, candidates will need to achieve a score of 68%, demonstrating a range of knowledge and skills in this discipline.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Through the course, learners transform their existing knowledge of web technology and become advanced users of e-commerce practices and site design..
- Certification – which is gained from passing the exam – is clear and permanent evidence of a high level of skill and knowledge in e-commerce practices and site design.
- This increases your employability in a number of business sectors for which Internet technology plays an integral role..
- CIW certifications don’t expire; once you are CIW certified, you retain your status forever, regardless of if and when we update the exam.
- It is accessible for a wide range of professionals who already use the internet at work, from web Designers to IT Consultants, Marketers – and people in a wide range of other technology-focused businesses.
- Upon completion, learners will have a new, advanced set of career skills including:
- Designing and implementing commerce-driven websites
- Identifying customer needs
- Monitoring customer usage patterns
- Determining order processes and service after sales
- Considering how e-business solutions can increase sales.
Units of Study
Electronic Commerce Foundations
Law and the Internet
Web Marketing Goals
Online Product Promotion
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and E-Services
E-Commerce Site Creation Packages — Outsourcing
E-Commerce Site Creation Software
Site Development Software Implementation
E-Commerce Site Development Using Commerce Server
Creating an Online Catalog
Inventory Control and Order Processing
E-Service Implementation and Support
Transaction and Web Site Security
Site Management and Performance Testing