CIW Data Analyst Certification – Exam
The CIW Data Analyst Certification exam will validate and qualify your skills as a Data Analyst for organisations of any size. The 1D0-622 exam is ideal for those who have completed or purchased the Data Analyst Certification training and need to tie up their training with the official, globally recognised accreditation from CIW. It is recommended that you have an understanding of spreadsheets, databases, business processes, websites and coding before you take this exam.
CIW Data Analyst Certification Exam
- 48 questions
- 75% required to pass
- 75 minutes time limit
CIW Data Analyst Certification Exam Domains
- Domain 1: Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Domain 2: Introduction to Big Data
- Domain 3: Working with Data Sources
- Domain 4: Tools for Capturing and Analysing Data
- Domain 5: Analysing and Reporting Data
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify typical sources of institutional knowledge, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, transaction data, social media, marketing sources.
- Compare and contrast structured and unstructured data.
- Deploy specific tactics for working with cloud-based data, including cloud-native data, migrating data to or from the cloud.
- Summarize ways that data is used to drive business decisions.
- Deploy tools for capturing and analysing data, including Hadoop, R Project, custom database applications.
- Extrapolate information using data obtained from new and traditional data sources, including Web and social media logs, marketing, sales, technical support, customer relations.
- Determine relationships between organizational efforts and business outcomes.
- Identify ways to capture and represent data, including creating dashboards (e.g., executive summaries), creating reports and charts, using traditional and Web-based tools.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Exam sold separately, so you can purchase and take it whenever you are ready
- CIW qualifications are valid for life, so there is no need to re-register
- Mock exams available to help you prepare for the real thing
- Learn how to analyse business data in all aspects of a company’s operations