Improve knowledge of process improvement and prepare for a senior position in a project team by achieving the intermediate Six Sigma Green Belt qualification. Intended specifically for process improvement team members who are looking to take their knowledge of Six Sigma processes to the next level, this course is best suited to:
- Process team managers who need a qualification that demonstrates competence, understanding and application of the Six Sigma methodology at an intermediate level.
- Project team members who need to cross-train or up-skill into process improvement and management using Six Sigma techniques.
- Process improvement consultants who need a credible, industry-recognised qualification to demonstrate their experience and expertise to customers.
- Professionals who want to train for a new role managing a process improvement team.
Process improvement team managers who need to extend their knowledge and master the intermediate-level concepts behind Lean Six Sigma are ideal candidates for the IASSC SIX SIGMA Green Belt Training & Certificate course. The IASSC SIX SIGMA Green Belt Training & Certificate course contains over 1100 active course pages, backed by instructor-led videos that are all delivered online, ensuring 24x7x365 access for students so that they can study whenever and wherever is most convenient. The implementation road maps included in each phase make it easy to put the lessons into practice using problem-solving technology to create real world benefits. Participants can also use our social networking tools to learn from other course delegates. And end of section tests help learners assess whether they are fully ready to sit the optional Six Sigma exam and earn their Green Belt designation.
KEY LEARNING POINTS Fully accredited by the IASSC who administer Six Sigma qualifications and standards, the IASSC SIX SIGMA Green Belt Training & Certificate course teaches students everything they need to work productively as part of a Six Sigma process improvement team. In addition to receiving a copy of the Six Sigma Green Belt Course Manual, delegates will learn the specific application of the DMAIC phases involved in managing a team using Six Sigma:
- The Define phase during which projects are selected, wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase which is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can then be used to calculate the potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase which uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement without affecting existing systems.
- The Improve phase which takes modelling and experimentation to the next level, helping students identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits, before finally putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase monitors each change that is made and records any deviations from the predicted benefits, allowing for immediate remedial action in the event of under performance.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE Upon completion of the IASSC SIX SIGMA Green Belt Training & Certificate course, process improvement experts and managers will be able to lead a team on a project that is being administered using the Six Sigma methodology. Other benefits include:
- A working knowledge of applying efficiency planning, analysis and statistical calculations to any process or situation to identify potential improvements.
- Building process models to test hypotheses and improvements before applying them to the operating environment, reducing the risk of negative effects on operations.
- How to apply the DMAIC Six Sigma processes to create immediate business improvements and efficiencies.
- A suitable level of knowledge and experience to lead a team working on a Six Sigma project.
- A wider range of employment prospects in other organisations using the Six Sigma framework.
- Practice questions at the end of each module.
- MOCK EXAM module at the end shown as “EXAMINATION” module which contains 100 questions.
IASSC SIX SIGMA Green Belt Training & Certificate course is a mandatory pre-requisite for any candidates wanting to sit the Green Belt exam before heading up a team working on projects using the framework.