Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Foundation V3
If you’re looking to boost your career in the customer-focused approach to delivering information technology that is service management, this great-value online course will enable you to do just that. From governments to Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, ITIL is globally acknowledged as the most popular channel to deliver best practices for IT service management.
What Will I Learn?
The easy-to-access online course content is perfect for anyone who wants to launch a career in project management or IT service management - or alternatively enhance the skillset they already possess. Students will cover service strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement, which make up the five key concepts within ITIL.
How Does the Course Work?
The online nature of the this ITIL course means you are free to study entirely at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want to. This means that, unlike a traditional live class, it’s easy to fit learning around existing professional commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the easy to engage with units to gain a good understanding of ITIL’s main concepts.
- Get to grips with the ITIL qualification scheme including levels of qualifications, qualification bodies and the ITIL Foundation Certification Stubble.
- Work through a comprehensive introduction to service management, covering service management processes and best practices.
- Learn why you should choose ITIL and gain insight into service management practices and the service lifestyle.
- Tackle service strategy including service strategy purpose and objectives, scope, business value stubble, key principles and finally service strategy processes over four comprehensive parts.
- Find out about service design, covering purpose and objectives, scope, business value, key principles and processes over four units.
- Move on to service transition and learn about service transition purpose and objectives, scope and business value, key principles and processes, again over four parts.
- Explore the basic concepts of service operation before moving on to service operation processes, access management and functions.
- Gain an insight into the purpose, objectives and scope of continual service improvement, before getting up to speed with the key principles and processes involved.
- Explore service management technology including SMT service automation and SMT service analytics.
- Consolidate your new skillset by exploring how all the units fit together.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get all the benefits of a live class at a fraction of the cost and time commitment.
- Take control of the course content by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding it as you see fit using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Enjoy expert-led instruction from tutors with over 15 years of real-world experience, put to good use with practical scenarios you can relate to.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games make learning fun, engaging and appealing to a wide range of learning styles.
- Exam simulators and practice quizzes after each module empower you to progress secure in your new skillset.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- The course is in the process of being accredited by ACQUIROS, an examination institute of AXELOS Ltd.
- Gaining a good working knowledge of ITIL is a CV-boosting investment in your career.
See your career prospects in service management soar, by signing up to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) today.
The Swirl™ logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
Units of Study
- The ITIL Qualification Scheme
- Introduction to Service Management
- ITIL® and the Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Management Technology
- How it all Fits Together