COBIT 5 Foundation Course and Exam
COBIT 5, or Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, is the worldwide accepted framework for the governance and management of IT. It’s invaluable to all businesses as it seamlessly aligns business goals to IT processes using a package of tools, resources and guidance. This COBIT 5 Foundation course and exam package is essential for IT professionals looking to gain qualifications in this important area of expertise, and for businesses who wish to provide training and certification for their employees. What Does the COBIT 5 Course Involve? The COBIT 5 foundation level course delivers a clear understanding of how COBIT 5 stimulates innovation in IT and bridges the gap between the crucial areas of control requirements, technical issues and business risks. Taking the course and passing the COBIT 5 Foundation exam is a smart career move for professionals specialising in assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance. Indeed, it is beneficial for all business leaders involved in governance and IT, and those in information management roles such as managers, quality professionals, auditors, consultants, developers, operations managers, business leadership managers and service provider managers within the IT field. How Do I Gain a COBIT 5 Certificate? As the exam is included in this package, you have the flexibility to book your online exam directly after completing the foundation course. It will contain 50 multiple choice questions with a duration of 40 minutes. 50% is the required pass mark.
KEY LEARNING POINTSWork through six modules of COBIT 5 Foundation training before taking the online COBIT 5 Foundation exam. COBIT 5 Foundation Course
- Discover the key features of COBIT 5.
- Move on to five core Principles of COBIT 5 as follows:
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs.
- Covering the Enterprise End-to-End
- Applying a Single, Integrated Framework
- Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Separating Governance from Management
- Study the Enablers necessary for the successful governance and management of Enterprise IT:
- Principles, Policies and Frameworks
- Organisational Structures
- Culture, Ethics and Behaviour
- Services, Infrastructure and Applications
- People, Skills and Competencies
- Master the Implementation of the COBIT 5 framework.
- Study a process capability assessment model.
- Get exam-ready for the included COBIT 5 Foundation exam.
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Exam is a 50 question multiple choice test.
- Candidates are given 40 minutes to complete the exam.
- The pass mark is 50%.
- The exam is taken online with a web proctor.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Being able to provide a clear overview of internal IT reviews and responsibilities in cyber security gives any organisation a competitive advantage.
- The integration of an enhanced operational IT system optimises the costs of IT services and technology.
- Ensured compliance with the relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies brings peace of mind to businesses.
- A clearer understanding of cyber-security risks allows improvements to be made and scope increased within organisations
- Improving the integration of information security measures and outcomes results in increased user satisfaction.
- Implementing the innovative and effective COBIT 5 results in a faster and easier path to achieving strategic business benefits and goals.
- There are no prerequisites to taking the COBIT 5 course and the only exam prerequisite is the successful completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation course.
- Online learning gives individuals and businesses the flexibility to allocate study time when most convenient to them.
- IT professionals will gain sought-after enterprise IT skills by getting certified with COBIT 5.
- Businesses will find the training and online exams a cost-effective and hassle-free training solution for staff.
- The option to sit the online exam in a time and place of your choosing optimises chances of success.
- The 50% pass mark allows for human error.
Curriculum is empty