Microsoft Excel 2010 – Interactive Training Programme (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2010- TRAINING DIPLOMAMicrosoft Excel 2010 has become an essential tool for organising and recording data in all kinds of businesses. Not just business, excel is the best platform for recording any useful information in the form of assembled rows, columns, and grids that are easy to comprehend and compact to place. You have the opportunity to groom yourself and proceed with a more promising career by learning Microsoft excel 2010 since this has become the basic necessity to record dealings. For the sake of convenience, this diploma has been subdivided into three sections, progressing from the very basic concepts of excel 2010 to the advanced features.
Learning OutcomesThe beginners will learn everything about Microsoft excel online, from recording and manipulating data to making spreadsheets. They will learn different types of graphs and data charts that can facilitate them in their career. Moreover, to facilitate the students, this excel onlinecourse has no strict time schedules, and students can learn the course at their learning capabilities and their time frame. Also, this course provides better learning by serving as a platform where students can share their queries and get them resolved and discussed.
- This excel 2010 course is designed for those personals whose work involves recording the data and making data spreadsheets to record business transactions.
- It is equally essential for those learners who wish to record their home and daily life data recordings, whether it be recording the monthly expenses, or managing the household budget, etc.
- Those aspirants who are eager to learn all there is about Microsoft applications and their usage can get themselves enrolled in this course to master the usage of Microsoft Excel 2010.
Course Learning PlanThis course has been divided into 3 sections as primary, progressive and advanced levels to develop a complete understanding of the concepts and working of MS excel 2010
The primary section of the course covers aspects like
- Placing and formatting data by using excel 2010 training program
- Creating custom formulas that serve as templates to perform automatic calculations.
- Preparing spreadsheets and entering data in them.
- Inserting images, graphs, tables into the excel and learn about data copy-pasting on Microsoft excel 2010
Moving ahead, the students learn the following skills in the progressive level
- Creating different kinds of graphs and tables to record and manipulate the data on Microsoft excel.
- Using separate workbooks to manage a similar data record.
- Formatting formulae to know if they are delivering accuracy or not.
- Learn more about auto-sizing to make the data more visible.
The final phase is the advanced level that completes the training course and includes the following
- Learn how to easily get rid of the duplicated data to ensure precision
- Learn special pasting feature to save time
- Learn more about the read-only and read and edit feature of MS excel 2010 that is specifically useful to keep the data safe and protect it from unnecessary editing by others.
- Understand the VLOOKUP feature of excel 2010.
- Learn skills that are essential in business recordings and maintaining books
- Increase your confidence level, and this course allows you to accomplish work in less time and greater accuracy.
- Get better knowledge of making spreadsheets, graphs, and tables and stand tall among other employees.
Units of Study
- Create a New Blank Spreadsheet
- Opening an Existing Workbook
- Entering Data into Cells
- Changing Cells
- Centre the Selected Data
- Create a Formula
- Selecting Cells
- Summing Cells
- Change the Page Orientation
- View in Print Preview
- Print the Spreadsheet
- Insert a Pivot Table
- Copy and Paste
- Insert an Image
- Create a Sparkline
- Filtering data
- Naming a Range
- Autosize a Column
- Editing Formulae
- Formula Auditing
- Calculate the Average
- Freeze Panes
- Creating a Chart
- Changing Chart Type
- Merge and Centre
- Switch to another workbook
- Moving and Copying Cells
- VLOOKUP function
- Paste Special (Transpose Values)
- Working with XML Data
- Mark the Workbook as Final and Read Only
- Import Text
- Deleting Duplicate Records
- Grouping Data
- Conditional Formatting
- Password Protect a Workbook.
Curriculum is empty