Special effect makeup course
The television and makeup industry are full of special effects that are created to provide a natural look. The cinema industry thrives best with these special effects makeups where actors are embellished to seem like zombies, fairies, or to show natural results of bruises, wounds after a fight. For a makeup artist, all these indicate a promising career. Stepping up in the cinematic industry or the television industry as a special fx makeup artist can be made possible by enrolling in the special effects makeup course for beginners.
Learning OutcomesIt is an all in one diploma that will teach the learners all the essentials of special effects. From artificial bruises to blood tripping from the skin, from plotting scars to providing ageing and anti-ageing effects, everything has been wholly elaborated in this course special effects makeup course for beginners.
Course EligibilityA passion to step-up in the industry as a specialised effect makeup developer is the essential requirement of this special fx makeup course. This course is equally beneficial for beginners as well as those who have been working previously as a SFX makeup artist. Another quality of this online course is that it follows no boundaries and is easily accessible at all hours of the day. Anyone can access this course practically on all sorts of devices since this course has been made responsive to all electronic devices. The online course is divided into sections that include video tutorials to provide a better visual understanding of the special effects’ makeup.
Course Learning PlanThis special effect makeup course for beginners is oriented to benefit the learners and includes the following learning outcomes
- How to create a fake bullet mark.
- To create fake blood demonstration.
- Learn how to craft artificial injuries, bruises, and wounds.
- Learn creativity regarding the use of special fx effects at different places of the skin.
- Understand which kind of special effects make up can be performed at different parts of the skin, including hands, feet, and face.
- Understand how to remove the special effects once the cinematography has been done, ensuring that no harm occurs to the skin.
- Use of latex technology to provide ageing and anti-ageing effects.
- Learn how to provide skin spots.
- Removal of latex products with care and precision.
- Understand all the products that are used to create special effects and their sound and adverse effects on the skin.
- Learn the application of special effects after assessing the skin type.
- Get familiar with all the tools and equipment that are used to craft special effects such as different applicators, palettes, and application wheels to perform specific special effects such as bruises.
- Enhance your skill set by this beginner course
- Opens the door to a promising career as a special fx make up
- Technical support available at all times in case of queries.
- Video tutorials create an easy to comprehend visual content.
- A short course that can be completed in 6 to 7 hours.
- The flexibility of the course makes things easier where learners can watch videos at any time.
- This special effect fx make up can also be used for personal events such as parties, birthday celebrations, etc.
Units of Study
- Special FX 1
- Zombie FX
- Aging FX
Curriculum is empty