Special Effects (fx) Makeup Level 2
SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP COURSE GRADE 2Special effects makeup has become an essential part of the television industry, being abundantly used in films, cinema, etc. For a makeup artist, this means opportunity. With this online course of special effects, learners can polish their skill set in makeup, and begin their career as a particular effect makeup artist in the industry. Special effects make possible some thematic plays and shows such as Halloween, Easter festivity, and others. This is the second course to the special effects makeup course for beginners who seek high expertise in this field of work.
Learning OutcomesThis special fx course introduces advanced makeover that includes the application of prosthetic, cosmetic products, and other synthetic enhancers to produce special effects. Our special FX makeup course consists of video illustrations about different types of special effect makeups to provide realistic outcomes. Our special effects makeup classes include videos on the animal makeover, skull makeover, producing bald effects, and many more. The course has been divided into four short sections for the sake of convenience, and all the special effects makeup tutorials are followed by expert opinions and some tips regarding work.
Course EligibilityAll those learners who have completed their grade one in prosthetic makeup course learning are encouraged to proceed to this course. Not just that, artists who have previous experience in makeup are also invited to enroll themselves in this course, to have a better concept of the work, and enhance their makeup abilities. Not just that, this course provides an insight into the makeover tools and equipment and complete information about the products that are employed in the special effects’ makeup.
Course Learning PlanThis special effect makeup course for beginners’ grade 2 is oriented to benefit the learners and includes the following learning outcomes
- Learn about the bald cap application and how to remove it.
- Understand the concept of male and female skull makeup and how to remove it.
- Learn new and efficient makeup techniques and get a better understanding of makeup products.
- Learn different types of makeups and their application methods.
- Learn how to apply prosthetic makeup safely and its removal as well.
- Understand the usage of equipment and tools that are used to apply makeup for special effects.
- Analyse different skin types, and apply the special effects accordingly to ensure skincare.
- Learn tattoo cover-up methods by the application of makeup through brushes
- Special fx makeup course grade 2 teaches advances professional work to learners who have the basic knowledge of special effects and those who have already gone through class one and seek more.
- In case of any misunderstanding, or any query, our technical support service is available 24 hours of the day.
- This course has no strict boundaries, and you can learn the skills by watching videos anytime.
- The special effects makeup grade 2 course is a relatively small course that can be efficiently completed in less than a day and is divided into smaller sections to provide step-by-step learning.
- Enrolment to the course provides access to the videos for the whole year.
Units of Study
- Bald Cap FX
- Skull FX
- Special FX 5
- Special FX 6
Curriculum is empty