OFFICIAL CompTIA A+, TECHNICIAN+SECURITY+NETWORK COURSE WITH LIVE LABS
For anyone who seeks a successful career in the IT industry, the CompTIA a+ technician certification is a must. This course pack includes all the essentials that develop a keen IT knowledge that ultimately leads to a promising IT career. Included in this course are 3 sub-sections, one for the technician teachings, the other for the IT security, and the third one includes everything related to networking.
Learning OutcomesThis CompTIA a+ network+ course is flexible and is designed to facilitate students of all backgrounds. It is essentially favourable for those who are already working. Thea+ n+ course is studied online, and anyone can study the course at their own pace and a time and place that is well-suited to them. Additionally, the course consists of features such as quizzes, flashcards, and live labs that are designed to provide a better understanding for the students to make them grow better in the field.
Course EligibilityThe Computing Technology Industry Association is one of the renown organizations that are globally acknowledged by business owners and the biggest companies of the world including Apple, Cisco, Intel, HP, and many others. Having a CompTIA,a+ technician certification included in the CV is a valuable addition that exponentially increases the chances of a better job and a successful life. So, for anyone who is eager to start a career in the IT industry, or anyone who is already working in the field, this course pack is a valuable addition that will enable you to pass the CompTIA a+ network+exams and receive the corresponding certificates.
Course Learning Plan
CompTIA technician training (220-901)
- Learn the basics of devices, including information about the. Processors, CPU, motherboard, and types of memory
- Learn to know the types and examples of storage devices and their working methods.
- Understand more about custom configurations.
- Learn printer access and installation process along with learning more about kinds of IT devices.
- How the hardware works, rebooting, and troubleshooting.
CompTIA. Technician training (220-902)
- Learn about operating systems and their types
- Understand more about Windows, Linux, MAC OS, and others, understand their working and installation processes.
- Understand a+ cybersecurity concepts and troubleshooting issues.
- Learn about wireless and mobile operating systems.
- Gain knowledge of networking, including the virtualisation process and computing techniques, including complete information on cloud computing.
CompTIA Network training (N10-006)
- Learn the basic concepts of networking and understand the network theory.
- Understand the concepts of virtual technology.
- Learn the concept of different types of computing with special reference to cloud computing.
- Get a thorough understanding of wide-area networking and its management.
- Learn how to manage multiple networks.
CompTIA security training (SYO-401)
- Learn more about cloud computing and a+ cybersecurity.
- Understand the diagnostic networks and maintaining networks.
- Understand all kinds of devices, their security alerts, and how to resolve security matters, including troubleshooting.
- Understand the concepts of securing wireless networks.
- This is a multi-purpose course pack that will help you ace multiple CompTIA a+ n+
- CompTIA a+ technician certificationis recognized globally, and passing these exams will mean a valuable addition in any resume.
- Every topic includes a summary that helps revise and memorize all the concepts.
- The course learning outcomes are just per the CompTIA a+ Network+
- The quizzes and tests are followed by an explanation of the incorrect answers. These explanations enable students to rectify their mistakes.
Curriculum is empty