Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+, Security+ Training, Live Labs & Official Exams
Develop your IT professional skills to an exceptionally high level with this CompTIA course and exam package. With CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ courses, and entry to the relevant exams, it has everything you need to achieve your CompTIA certifications, in one convenient bundle.
Why Should I Invest?
CompTIA certifications are globally recognised, and those holding them are sought after by big name companies worldwide. Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel are just some of the companies that use CompTIA. From the comprehensive Technician course to the detailed Network+ and Security+ courses, this great value package will teach you all you need to know to pass the included exams and achieve that highly regarded multi-certified status, opening the door to many opportunities in the IT networking and security fields.
How Will I Learn?
These online courses are a flexible study option that you can easily fit around existing work and home commitments. Live Labs, flash cards, quizzes, lessons, videos and exercise questions aid information retention and recall, and you’ll also have access to a number of resources to help you to prepare for the included exams.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ courses before taking the exams to achieve complete certification in all three areas of expertise.
Official CompTIA A+ Technician (220-901)
- Cover the basics of motherboards, processors and memory.
- Look at storage devices and power supplies.
- Cover peripherals and expansion in lesson three.
- Fully cover display devices.
- Look at custom configurations.
- Understand networking fundamentals.
- Lesson seven is an introduction to TCP/IP.
- Learn how to install wireless and SOHO networks.
- Work on understanding laptops and mobile devices.
- Study installing and configuring printers.
- Take a look at hardware and network troubleshooting.
Official CompTIA A+ Technician (220-902)
- Look at the basics of operating systems.
- Take lessons on working with Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS and Linux.
- Study security in details.
- Boost your understanding of network services, cloud computing and virtualization.
- Look at mobile operating systems and connectivity.
- Gain knowledge of troubleshooting theory, OSs and security.
- Understand the various operational procedures.
Official CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
- Study network theory.
- Look at bounded and unbounded network media.
- Gain understanding of network implementations.
- Book your knowledge of TCP/IP addressing and data delivery.
- Study a lesson on routing.
- Look in detail at TCP/IP services.
- Move on to look at the WAN infrastructure.
- Next study cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Complete a lesson on network security basics.
- Learn how to prevent security breaches and respond to security incidents.
- Understand network management.
- Look at how to troubleshoot network issues in detail.
Official CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401)
- Learn how to measure and weigh risk.
- Look at monitoring and diagnosing networks.
- Develop your understanding of devices and infrastructure.
- Study access control, authentication and authorisation in detail.
- Take a lesson in protecting wireless networks.
- Understand security and the cloud.
- Look at host, data and application security.
- Study cryptography in detail.
- Boost your knowledge of malware, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Understand social engineering and other foes.
- Take a comprehensive look at security administration.
- Become adept at disaster recovery and incident response.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- A great value course package containing all you need to prepare for the official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ exams (included).
- Use a range of interactive learning resources, including Live Labs, to keep you engaged and aid information retention and recall.
- Summary and challenge questions after each lesson to reiterate what you’ve learned.
- Take pre and post assessment tests to consolidate learning. Make use of learn, test (timed exam conditions) and review test modes.
- Course content maps closely to exam objectives.
- Access to a range of training materials to help you prepare for the exams.
- Gain valuable knowledge across a range of IT networking and security fundamentals.
- Become a very appealing prospect to companies and businesses looking for a highly trained IT professional.
- Fast-track your career by progressing through this series of courses and gaining your certifications as soon as you feel ready.