CompTIA A+ TRAINING TECHNICIAN, NETWORKING AND SECURITY PROGRAM, (INCLUDING LIVE LABS& Exam)
This is a one-stop-shop for IT aspirants who wish to polish their professional skills. This course pack includes training for different examinations of the Computing Technology Industry Association, including networking, technician, and security. This course pack has been introduced to cover multiple CompTIA A+ technician certification examinations and contain all the relevant and up-to-date coursework.
Learning OutcomesStudents are expected to learn the advanced concepts of networking, a+ cybersecurity, and IT technician work. For the sake of convenience, the CompTIA a+ security course has been made flexible where students can quickly learn the course concepts at their convenience anywhere and anytime. All that is required is stable internet access to study online. Additionally, activities such as multiple quizzes, tasks, live labs, and many others have made learning easy and fun.
Course EligibilityThis course is designed for all those who wish to pass the CompTIA exams to receive the CompTIA a+ technician certification The Computing Technology Industry Association is a well-reputed organization that is acknowledged globally and by the most prominent companies in the world, including Apple, Intel, HP, and others. All those learners, whether beginners or professionals in the information technology field, are encouraged to take this course to add an ace in their CV that would make a massive difference in their career. Not only would this course enable you to pass the examination and receive a valuable a+ n+ certification, but it will also increase your knowledge and abilities in the networking and security fields.
Course Learning PlanThe course learning plan consists of seven short lectures that are intended to cover every aspect of the examination and enable the beginners to learn the following aspects.
CompTIA technician training (220-901)
- Learn the basics of devices, including information about the. Processors, CPU, motherboard, and types of memory
- Learn to know the types and examples of storage devices and their working methods.
- Understand more about custom configurations.
- Learn printer access and installation process along with learning more about kinds of IT devices.
- How the hardware works, rebooting, and troubleshooting.
CompTIA. Technician training (220-902)
- Learn the basics of operating systems and get to know how different operating systems work
- Get to know more about MAC operating system, Windows operating system Linux, and others.
- Gain knowledge of networking, including the virtualization process, and computing techniques, including complete information on cloud computing.
- Understand the operating systems for mobile devices.
CompTIA security training (SYO-401)
- Learn more about cloud computing and a+ cybersecurity.
- Understand the diagnostic networks and maintaining networks.
- Understand all kinds of devices, their security alerts, and how to resolve security matters, including troubleshooting.
- Understand the concepts of a+ cybersecurity in wireless networks.
CompTIA Network training (N10-006)
- Learn about network theory.
- Learn network implementations.
- Learn about LAN, MAN, and WAN.
- Understand the concepts of networking security.
- Get to know about routing.
- Learn about troubleshooting networks.
- Learn how to manage multiple networks.
- An all in one CompTIA a+ network+ training package that will train you for multiple examinations under the same course training
- A key to passing the CompTIA examinations that are acknowledged worldwide and open the doors to a secure career in the IT industry.
- A compact and up-to-date course that matches the examination criteria.
- In the case of queries, a technical support system is always present.
- Gain additional knowledge and enjoy more considerable resources such as live labs and flashcards that are intended to provide a thorough understanding.
Curriculum is empty