CompTIA Cloud Essentials(CLO-001)
These days, every IT professional needs to be up-to-speed with the very latest in Cloud computing. If you’re already working in the field, or are looking to launch your career in the competitive and fast-moving world of IT, then this easy-to-access online course is ideal for you to begin mastering the important area of Cloud computing.
Who is the Course For?
This course is perfect for professionals working in all areas of IT. Whether you have ambitions in the area of IT consulting, IT technical services, IT relationship management or IT architecture, its up-to-date content is relevant to your professional skillset. It’s also hugely beneficial for those working in the fields of consultancy and business process owner analysis.
How Does the Course Work?
The online, self-paced nature of the course means it is ideal for busy professionals or students who need to fit it around their existing commitments. You can study wherever and whenever you like, at a pace that suits you. This means there is no need to worry about having to attend a weekly class or keep up with or wait for students who are working at a different pace. All the control over gaining your certification lies with you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Study the six comprehensive modules of the course to get well on your way to becoming a Cloud computing expert.
- Gain a good insight into the characteristics of Cloud services from a business perspective.
- Find out all you need to know about how Cloud computing can add value to a business.
- Learn about technical perspectives and the different Cloud types.
- Explore the steps that need to be taken to implement the successful adoption of Cloud.
- Cloud computing has had a massive impact on the area of IT service management. Explore what these changes are and how they impact businesses.
- Discover the possible risks involved in Cloud computing and the consequences you need to be aware of.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study at a time that is convenient to you.
- Learn from an expert instructor who puts their 15 years of professional experience into practice in the accessible, easy-to-engage-with course content.
- The real-world examples used by the instructor mean you can easily relate your learning to the world of work.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations make learning easy to engage with.
- Each module ends with a test so you can progress in your learning secure in the new skillset already attained.
- Flash cards and educational games cater for different learning styles and help learners stay focussed.
- Work at your own pace with the easy-to-use navigation and controls.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- Use your new certification to impress potential employers and boost your CV.
- The course content is yours for 12 months on signing up, so there is no deadline to complete the learning.
Sign up to CompTIA Cloud Essentials today to get a clear view of Cloud computing.
Units of Study
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing