CompTIA A+ Technician 2015 (220-901, 220-902) Live Labs Included
If you’re looking to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams, this online course is the ideal place to start your preparations. CompTIA A+ is widely recognised as one of the top entry-level certifications in the IT industry, so it’s essential for anyone who is keen to build on their skills and invest in the next step of their IT career.
Update Your IT Skillset
Not only is CompTIA A+ a crucial entry-level certification in the IT departments of many large companies, it’s a fantastic way to build on your technical skills. This course will provide you with a solid working knowledge of hardware, software and troubleshooting skills, meaning you will be a valued asset at work.
How Do I Learn?
Forget boring manuals or having to make the commitment to attend a class each week. The beauty of this easy-to-access online course is that you can study at a time and in a place that suits you, whenever you feel like it. First you’ll complete the eight modules of CompTIA A+ 220-901 before moving on to the eight modules of CompTIA A+ 220-902, all fitted around the other demands of your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS?
This online course will teach you all you need to know in order to get CompTIA A+ certified quicker than you thought possible.
- Start with the introduction to personal computers and IT certification.
- Learn about internal hardware components.
- Find out about storage fundamentals.
- Get to grips with expanding hardware capabilities.
- Discover how to work with peripheral devices and mobile devices.
- Learn about computer networking.
- Master hardware and network troubleshooting.
- Move on to the introduction to operating systems.
- Find out about installing Windows operating systems.
- Learn about configuration and management in Windows.
- Explore utilising alternative operating systems.
- Get confident with visualization and Cloud computing.
- Learn how to manage mobile devices.
- Gain a good understanding of system security.
- Find out all you need to know about troubleshooting and operational procedures.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get the confidence and skills necessary to launch the next exciting challenge in your IT career.
- Prove your newfound skillset to present and future employers with your certification.
- Enjoy the great value that signing up to both CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 brings.
- All instructors are experts with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in their field.
- Self-paced study provides a bespoke learning experience where you can repeat, rewind or fast-forward the course content to suit your needs.
- Real-world scenarios in the visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations provide a practical, hands-on approach to learning.
- Each module ends with a quiz, meaning you can move on to the next module confident in your new skills.
- Flash cards and educational games enrich the learning experience.
- Easy-to use navigational controls and access across all your devices makes learning easy and fun.
- Technical support is on hand should you require it.
Live Labs help to improve your understanding of specific exam objectives and provide direction on how to carry out actions in real world scenarios.
Units of Study
- Introduction To Personal Computers And IT Certification
- Internal Hardware Components
- Storage Fundamentals
- Expanding Hardware Capabilities
- Working With Peripheral Devices
- Mobiles Devices
- Computer Networking
- Hardware And Network Troubleshooting
- Introduction To Operating Systems
- Installing Windows Operating Systems
- Configuration And Management In Windows
- Utilizing Alternative Operating Systems
- Virtualization And Cloud Computing
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Understanding System Security
- Troubleshooting And Operational Procedures