Cloud Computing Training Package (With CCSK, EXIN AND CompTIA Cloud)
Gain a comprehensive understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies with the Cloud Computing Training bundle. Using a blend of vendor-specific and unbiased third party content, the Cloud Computing Training course ensures students receive a complete overview of the Cloud. The course is of particular interest to:
- IT infrastructure managers who need to understand and plan for Cloud adoption.
- IT professionals who need to better understand Cloud technologies, particularly those from Exin.
- IT systems engineers who need to understand Cloud configuration, deployment and support.
- Professionals working with Exin Cloud technologies who need to achieve a vendor certification.
- Professionals working within the Cloud IT sector who want to achieve the vendor neutral CompTIA Cloud Essential qualification.
- The CompTIA Cloud Essential course.
- The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK) course.
- The Exin Cloud Computing Foundation level course.
Key Learning PointsAs they work towards mastering the basics of Cloud computing, students will first complete the CompTIA Cloud Essential course, learning about:
- Understanding Cloud computing technologies and services from a business perspective.
- Calculating the business benefits of Cloud computing.
- The different types of Cloud service including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Planning the steps to successful adoption and implementation of Cloud services.
- The impact of the Cloud on IT service management and the changes that will need to be made to existing administration frameworks.
- The potential risks and consequences of Cloud adoption.
- Basic understanding of Cloud architecture models.
- Implementing governance and managing enterprise data risk.
- The importance of compliance and auditing, particularly with regards to legal and electronic discovery.
- Managing the information lifecycle, and increasing value through portability and interoperability.
- Improving datacentre operations to improve incident response times, application security levels and to plan for business continuity/disaster recovery scenarios.
- Tightening security using encryption and identity controls to manage data access.
- The benefits of virtualisation and Security-as-a-Service when working with Cloud systems.
- The principles and types of Cloud computing, including public, private and hybrid and IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- How to use the Cloud to improve business operations and mobility.
- Managing security and compliance issues to reduce risk of data loss or theft.
- How to implement Cloud computing using Exin solutions.
- Evaluating Cloud computing strategies based on factors like cost, advantages and SLAs.
Advantages of this courseStudents completing the Cloud Computing Training package will have a good working knowledge of Cloud computing techniques and technologies. This will then help them better plan and manage Cloud adoption projects for their businesses. This basic knowledge will help learners:
- Plan Cloud deployment scenarios that help reduce operational costs.
- Increase organisational flexibility and scalability, adjusting computing resource provisions to meet changing business priorities and demands.
- Reduce hardware and software maintenance costs.
- Improve internal IT operations by offloading secondary responsibilities to the Cloud.
- Ensure that all systems are maintained according to strict governance and compliance rules.
- Implement more flexible and effective business continuity plans using the Cloud.
- Broaden their employment prospects in the burgeoning Cloud services sector.
Units of Study
- Governance and Enterprise Risk
- Legal Issues- Contracts and Electronic
- Compliance and Audit Management
- Information Management and Data Security
- Interoperability and Portability
- Traditional Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
- Security as a Service
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspect
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
- The principles of CC
- Implementing and Managing CC
- Using the Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Evaluation of CC
Curriculum is empty