CISCO CCNP Bundle
Develop essential networking skills by taking the first step towards Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification with this course. Students will master the three main aspects of network management, helping them develop the skills they need to properly implement and maintain a corporate infrastructure.
The Cisco CCNP Bundle is suitable for:
- IT network engineers who need to expand or improve their practical networking skills.
- Network engineers who need Cisco-specific training.
- IT professionals who want to earn a well regarded industry-specific qualification.
- IT support engineers who would like to specialise in network management and support.
- Individuals who would like to cross-train for a career in network support.
These short course modules will help network engineers consolidate their existing knowledge and experience, whilst helping them prepare for certification if they so choose. Once training has been completed, students will have an in-depth understanding of IP routing, IP switching and troubleshooting IP networks. These fundamental skills can then be applied to any network to improve performance, resilience and to assist with future expansion plans.
In addition, students will gain the necessary knowledge and skills required master IP, OSPF, ACLs (Ethernet and Access Control Lists), VLANs, Frame Relay, Serial Line Interface Protocol and EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
KEY LEARNING POINTS
By completing the three modules that make up the CCNP bundle, participants will master all the networking basics they need to manage a small or medium network.
Initially students will learn about Cisco IP routing, covering:
- How to plan routing services for a corporate network.
- Implementing an EIGRP-based solution to provide improved network convergence, IPv6 transition support and more efficient internal routing.
- When and how to deploy IPv4 redistribution and path control.
- How to connect an enterprise network to an ISP network for remote access of internal resources.
With IP routing mastered, focus then shifts to Cisco IP switching, with students learning about:
- Implementing VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- The proper use of Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions to protect corporate systems.
- Configuring hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video on a corporate network.
- Proper design of a high availability network infrastructure using a set of requirements.
The third module then teaches network administrators how to troubleshoot and maintain their Cisco infrastructure:
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
The Cisco CCNP bundle is essential for network administrators who want to consolidate their knowledge, or who are working towards the CCNP qualification. Students will benefit from:
- Access to all the training and resources needed to prepare for the CCNP exams.
- Learning the skills and knowledge required to properly build and manage a Cisco-based network.
- Fully understand the principles of network switching and routing, and the correct implementation of both.
- Knowing how to troubleshoot and resolve networking issues as and when they are identified.
- Improved employment options, from internal promotion to new roles within the network industry.
The Cisco CCNP is a cost-effective way for networking professionals to further their careers and prepare for the highly-prized CCNP exams and qualification.
Units of Study
- Plan And Design
- Switch Configuration
- IP Configuration
- STP And RTP
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Course Review
- Introduction to Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches
- Troubleshooting VLANS and Trunking
- Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol, EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting InterVLAN Routing and Layer 3 EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting Switch Security Features
- Troubleshooting FirstHop Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv4 Addressing
- IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists
- Troubleshooting GRE and Basic Routing Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- OSPF and OSPFv3
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy Based Routing
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Troubleshooting Management Protocols and Tools
- Troubleshooting Management Access
- Plan And Design
- EIGRP Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Procol
- Border Gateway Protocol BGP
- Course Review
- Methodologies Used To Design A Network
- Network Structure And Modularity
- Basic Enterprise Campus Networks
- Enterprise Edge And Remote Network Modules
- IP Addressing And Routing Protocols
- Enterprise Switching I
- Enterprise Switching II
- Designing Advanced Services
- Network Review
- Terminology And Fundamentals
- PKI And Cryptography
- Bring Your Own Device
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing And Switching
- Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- Content And Endpoint Security
- CCNA Security 210-260 Promo Video
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
- Basic Call Routing
- VOIP Call Routing
- CUCME Call Routing Basics
- Preparing Network for Voice
- IP Phone Behavior
- CUCME Administration Basics
- CUCME StandUp
- CUCME StandUp Part 2
- CUCME StandUp CUCME
- End Users And End User Interface
- Endpoint Implementation
- Call Coverage
- Calling Restrictions and Routing
- CUCME Advance Call Coverage
- Implementing Unity Connection
- Wireless Basics
- Wireless Standards
- Wireless Signals
- Frame Types
- Planning Coverage
- Stand Alone And Cloud Deployments
- Controller Based Deployment
- Controller Discovery
- Radio Resource Management
- Wireless Security
- WLAN Configuration
- Guest Networks
- Client Connectivity
- Managing Wireless