CISCO CCNA Security Courseware
If you want to advance your career by achieving the career-enhancing CCNA Routing and Switching certification and CCNA Security certification, this fantastic-value online course is the perfect place to begin your journey. The 37 easy-to-access modules contain all you need to know to prepare for and pass the Cisco 100-101 ICND1 exam. The course also gets you on the road to validating your skillset when it comes to securing Cisco networks.
What Does the Course Cover?
On completion of your study, you’ll be exam ready with the ability to successfully install, operate and troubleshoot a small branch office network. You’ll also have developed the necessary skills to work with core security technologies and the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and the availability of data and devices. Finally, you’ll be able to demonstrate competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
How Do I Study?
Not only does online learning represent great value, it’s the perfect solution for busy professionals who need to work towards certification around their other commitments. The course has a practical, real-world focus, with the addition of labs content making it even easier to see how you will use your new skillset at work.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the modules at your own pace to make great advances in your technical skills.
- After an introduction, work through comprehensive modules on networking, OSI model, host to host, LAN switching, LAN cabling media, IOS basics, basic switch op, VLAN Trunking, IPv4, VLSM, static route, IPv4 Upper, access control list, Cisco routers, WAN connect, NAT PAT, common services, securing remote access, Cisco dynamic routing, CISCO OSPF, Cisco IOS, switching II and IPv6.
- Enhance your knowledge by watching the Cisco labs bonus content, which shows the technical skillset being used in real-world situations.
- Reflect on your learning with the conclusion.
- Move on to network review, terminology and fundamentals, PKI and cryptography, AAA, bring your own device, secure access, VPNs, secure routing and switching, firewalls, Intrusions Protection System (IPS) and content and endpoint security.
- Watch the CCNA Security 210-260 Promo Video.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Use the intuitive navigation and controls to rewind, pause and fast-forward course content as you see fit
- Your expert instructor has over 15 years of professional experience to draw on to create practical, real-world scenarios through multimedia presentations and visual demonstrations.
- Flash cards and educational games ensure different learning styles are taken into account.
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Test your knowledge to progress in confidence with the practice quizzes and mock exams incorporated into the course.
- Watch the labs content to envisage how you will apply your new skillset in the workplace.
- Improving your technical skills is a CV-enhancing investment in your career that should produce tangible results.
Sign up to Cisco CCNA Security Courseware today to get on the fast track to becoming Cisco savvy.
Units of Study
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
- Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture
- Telephony And Call Routing
- Preparing The Network And Phone Behavior
- CUCM Administration Interfaces
- Call Configuration
- Pre-Course Chapter 1
- Pre-Course Chapter 2
- Cisco Video And Content Delivery
- Cisco Video Surveillance
- Cisco Collaboration
- Central Collaboration Endpoint Control
- Unified IP Phones, Desk Endpoints And Cisco Jabber
- Configuring Unified IP Phones And Cisco Jabber
- Operating And Troubleshooting Cisco Unified IP Phone And Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Telepresence Endpoints Installation And Characteristics
- Configuring Cisco Telepresence CTS And Cisco DX650 Endpoints
- Configuring Cisco Telepresence TC Endpoints
- Operating And Troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence Endpoints
- Cisco Multipoint Conferencing Solutions
- Configuring And Monitoring Cisco Multipoint
- Cisco DMP Characteristics And Installation
- Configuring Cisco DMPs
- Managing Cisco Edge 340 DMPs