Certified Network Forensics Examiner (C)NFE)
This Certified Network Forensics Examiner course will give you all the tools you need to advance your cyber security career into the field of Network Forensics.
The Certified Network Forensics Examiner vendor-neutral certification was developed for a U.S. classified government agency. The C)NFE takes a digital and network forensic skill set to the next level by navigating through over twenty modules of network forensic topics. The CNFE provides practical experience through our lab exercises that simulate real-world scenarios that cover investigation and recovery of data in a network, Physical Interception, Traffic Acquisition, Analysis, Wireless Attacks, and SNORT. The course focuses on the centralizing and investigating of logging systems as well as network devices.
KEY LEARNING POINTSYou will be able to apply forensically-sound best practice techniques against virtual infrastructure entities in the following use case scenarios:
- Identifying direct evidence of a crime
- Attributing evidence to specific suspects
- Confirming (or negating) suspect alibis
- Confirming (or negating) suspect statements
- Determining (or negating) suspect intent
- Determining (or negating) Identifying sources
- Determining (or negating) Authenticating documents
- Have the knowledge to perform network forensic examinations.
- Have the knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the C)NFE Exam
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 12 months access to the course content, so your learning fits around you and not the other way around
- YouCentric learning which makes the course content manageable, interactive and effective through in-depth course materials
- Four weeks access to Live Labs, so you can practice your information system security and management skills and put your knowledge to the test in a risk-free environment
- The official exam is included in the price, as well as a free exam re-take
- An e-Book that you can study offline
- Thorough exam preparation including exam simulators to show your strengths and where you need to improve
- Customer support through our support centre, which is available 9am – 7pm, Monday to Friday
Curriculum is empty