Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) V10
What is the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) V10 training course?
The Certified Ethical Hacker training course is the perfect qualification if you’re interested in beginning a career in cyber security. Gaining the Certified Ethical Hacker course certification comes with a huge reputation and glowing recommendations across the industry. The CEH V10 online course aims to equip you with all the vital knowledge and skills needed for cyber defence.
In an industry that changes every day, it is important that training can adapt and evolve to meet the changing threats and standards in the Cyber Security industry. CEH V10 is the latest version of Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council’s flagship Cyber Security qualification, which gives you the chance to not only learn how to become an Ethical Hacker, you’ll also have the chance to use those skills in real world simulations through iLabs.
What’s new in CEH V10?
CEH V10 brings with it a lot of new content, including 2 new modules that cover both Vulnerability Analysis and IoT Hacking. As well as the new content, there are now Hacking Challenges at the end of each module, giving you the chance to put into practice what you learn, as you’re learning.
- 20 additional modules – up from 18
- 140 Labs, including 29 brand new Labs
- 340 Attack Techniques – 70 more than CEH V9
- Nearly 400 new tools added
- Meets NICE 2.0 framework
What is the CEH Practical?
CEH (Practical) is the latest addition to the Certified Ethical Hacker programme. This practical exam allows graduates of the CEH course the chance to test their skills in an all-new 6 hour practical exam, facing 20 practical challenges.
- 6 hour duration
- 20 Practical Challenges
- Taken online through Aspen – iLabs
- Pass mark of 70%
Is the Certified Ethical Hacker online training right for me?
The Certified Ethical Hacker online training is perfectly suited to benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. CEH is the market leading qualification for those who wish to move into a new and emerging field; students of this CEH V10 online training can expect to gain a reputable qualification that is highly recognised in the industry.
What job could I get with a Certified Ethical Hacker qualification?
Achieving the Certified Ethical Hacker certificate will undoubtedly widen your career prospects and improve your chances of internal promotions.
This CEH V10 online course is internationally recognized and equips students with the necessary training and knowledge of the industry. Those with a Certified Ethical Hacker certificate can expect to advance in career roles such as a security architect, information security officer, information technology manager, security consultant or senior security consultant. On average you can expect to earn between £43,000 and £58,958 within these job roles.
Why study the Certified Ethical Hacker (V10) online course with e-Careers?
- Comprehensive encyclopaedia of modern hacking techniques, threats, hacking tools, and how you can prevent them.
- EC-Council’s exam process meets globally recognised standards ISO/IEC 17024.
- A course for business, tech and security professionals, so they can stay ahead of the game and prevent attacks.
- The benefit of live labs put together by security experts to mimic real life situations.
- The option to proceed to two further stages on the EC-Council Information Security Track.
- Master thinking like a hacker, and use the skills learned to benefit your business and defend it against future system attacks.
- Further your career options as a security officer or system administrator
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) V10 Exams
All of the above units of study will equip you with ethical hacking skills that are in high demand in this expanding industry. Included is the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50, which you will be fully prepared for at the end of this Certified Ethical Hacker course.
What does the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) V10 course cover?
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50, which is included.
Units of Study
- An Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot Printing and Reconnaissance Techniques
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- How Hackers Avoid Firewalls, IDS and Honeypots
- System Security and Cloud Computing