CCNA AND CCNP COURSE TRAINING
Understand the concepts of Cisco networking and learn how to devise networks, manage networks and maintain networks utilising the Cisco networking tools in this course training that has been specifically designed to help students pass the Cisco certified network associate (CCNA) and the Cisco certified network personnel (CCNP) examination. Cisco online training has produced many professionals that have acknowledged by employers globally.
Learning OutcomesThe CCNA and CCNP online training for the examination consists of video demonstrations and convenient lectures that are devised to provide thorough textual and visual learning. This package includes the network, security, and technical training for beginners and professionals that seek better jobs in the industry, which is possible after passing these examinations. Network design, wireless networking, and network security, and all the switching and routing mechanisms are taught in this course pack.
Course EligibilityThese examinations require advanced IT, and networking knowledge, and learners from the following backgrounds are highly encouraged to take this best CCNA online course.
- Beginners and individuals who seek jobs and prosperous career in the IT industry.
- Professionals who seek valuable additions to their CV. They will get a chance to receive professional and globally recognised certification that shows their adeptness on networking and computing skills.
- Engineers who wish to incorporate the Cisco networking tools in their industries.
- Network operators, and other IT and engineering personnel, where they will get a chance to improve their networking and maintain networks with high efficiency and security.
Course Learning PlanThe Cisco networking course online provides all the essential knowledge of Cisco tools and networking to administrators, IT engineers, or other IT professionals. This is a one-stop-shop that provides all the necessary input for passing the CCNA and CCNP examinations. All the students are hoped to learn about the following by enrolling in this course.
- Learn the significance of the IPv4 and the IPv6 and their us
- Learn the essential skills that are required to craft, manage and integrate networks by utilising the Cisco tools
- Understand the NAT and PAT and their use to devise high scale stable networks.
- Learn how to incorporate Cisco IOS network security tools, and alleviating the network and security threats by using them.
- Learn more about network troubleshooting with special reference to IPv4 and IPv6
- Understand more about network routing and the proper usage of VLANs
- Learn about multi-layered network protocols and their use to devise durable networks.
Course BenefitsAfter completing the CCNA and CCNP online training program, beginners and professionals are expected to pass both these Cisco examinations, which would be a great addition to their experience. The key benefits of this multiple course training package are mentioned as follows.
- Gain a better knowledge and experience about networking and gain a respectable and prosperous job
- Apply networking skills into practical usage by incorporating the Cisco networking tools.
- Understand and apply network protocols into practical usage.
- Complete understanding of the topics via visual, oral, and textual demonstration.
Units of Study
- Plan And Design
- Switch Configuration
- IP Configuration
- STP And RTP
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Course Review
- Introduction to Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches
- Troubleshooting VLANS and Trunking
- Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol, EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting InterVLAN Routing and Layer 3 EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting Switch Security Features
- Troubleshooting FirstHop Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv4 Addressing
- IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists
- Troubleshooting GRE and Basic Routing Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- OSPF and OSPFv3
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy Based Routing
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Troubleshooting Management Protocols and Tools
- Troubleshooting Management Access
- Plan And Design
- EIGRP Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Procol
- Border Gateway Protocol BGP
- Course Review
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Curriculum is empty