Salesforce – Training Course (Introduction & Intermediate Level)
Pitch yourself, and your business, with Salesforce – the most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software in the world! Demonstrate skills that will help you to become an efficient user of the software every day, and show your organisation who’s boss! A Market Leader Established in 1999, Salesforce offers an integrated platform where businesses can consolidate all of their customer information in order to market, analyse, interact and sell their product effectively. With proper training and development, you will be able to understand all of the necessary aspects of Salesforce and how it works in relation to cloud computing. Perfect for every Salesforce user, from beginner level operation to more advanced techniques, this fantastic in-depth course will ensure you will be able to train and develop your skills in every aspect of this leading piece of software. A Variety of Modules Gain a thorough and comprehensive understanding of Salesforce, by working your way through topics ranging from contact management and sales collaboration right through to marketing automation and data reporting. With this online course, you can study at times that are convenient to you, and upon completion, you will be able to demonstrate your abilities with Salesforce and enhance your marketability, as well as the marketability of the business you work for.
Key Learning pointsThis course would be ideal for any user, or prospective user, of Salesforce. This CRM is perfect for small businesses and larger enterprises alike, and this online course will ensure a comprehensive understanding of its elements in no time at all.
- Enjoy a course and instructor introduction, and get to grips with sales automation. Understand why so many businesses choose Salesforce, and how it has become the most popular CRM in the world.
- Learn how to create accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities and work through the sales process
- Understand some of the core problems faced, and the solutions that are available to resolve them.
- Explore the Salesforce Admin aspect of the software, including RDBMS, the Cloud and Virtual Machines.Understand more about how to build in the cloud, how to set up Salesforce and how to develop it.
- Get to grips with how you can migrate to Salesforce, including the tasks that need to be completed before migration, and work your way through some of the common questions and answers that make up the in-depth FAQ section.
Advantages of this course
- Online course delivery ensures simple and effective learning journey, which can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
- There are no deadlines – simply study when you can, at a pace that suits you perfectly. Flexible learning means you don’t have to worry about unnecessary pressure and time constraints.
- Benefit from expert instructor-led training. All instructors have a minimum of 15-years’ experience in the field and are experts in the Salesforce software.
- Videos and tutorials can be paused, repeated and rewound to ensure students can learn and remember the information effectively.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations mean that students can learn through the use of real world scenarios.
- Exam simulators and end of module quizzes improve knowledge retention and ensure all students can monitor their progress effectively. Build your confidence, at every step.
- Forums allow students to interact and collaborate with other students – you don’t have to study alone, even if you are studying at home!
- Make use of flash cards and educational games, which can help you to learn through the use of different tools.
- Become a strong and confident user of Salesforce, and a valuable member of your workforce. Or boost your own business!
- Add a new skill to your CV and boost career options with ease.
Units of Study
- Course And Instructor Introduction
- What Is Salesforce Automation?
- Salesforce Automation System Overview
- Why Salesforce?
- Creating Accounts And Contacts
- Creating Leads And Opportunities
- Sales Process – Part 1
- Sales Process – Part 2
- Sales Process – Part 3
- Sales Process – Part 4
- Leads Through Social Channels
- Core Problems
- Managing Accounts
- Badges And Campaigns
- Custom Apps
- Introduction To RDBMS
- Introduction To The Cloud
- Introduction To Virtual Machines – Part 1
- Introduction To Virtual Machines – Part 2
- Salesforce Development
- Introduction To Building In The Cloud
- Salesforce Set Up
- Tasks To Complete Before Migration – Part 1
- Tasks To Complete Before Migration – Part 2
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 1
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 2
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 3
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 4
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 5
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 6
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 7
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 8
- Frequently Asked Questions – Part 9
- The Salesforce Solution
Curriculum is empty