Learn how to make the most of Reddit for marketing and sales. This course takes an in depth look at this very powerful social media platform and the best way to use it to promote your business or company. Reddit describes itself as 'the front page of the internet’ and is an invaluable source of interesting news, links and social commentary covering just about every topic you can think of. It’s a great way to connect and engage with like-minded people, something that is invaluable in social media marketing. Through self-paced lessons presented by industry experts learn the concepts and application of Reddit and how they can be used to maximise the effectiveness of your communications. This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to work within the fields of PR, sales, marketing or communications, or would like to advance the knowledge they already have. Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales. We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning PointsThis course provides a comprehensive and in depth knowledge of Reddit and how correctly using it can revolutionise your online reach. Focus areas include:
- Introduction to Reddit. Learn what Reddit does and how you can use it to market your business. This module teaches you how to set up an account and how to begin posting links. Different subjects have their own sub-forums called ‘subreddits’ which allow you to target very specific topics and audiences. Find out how to search the topics that are relevant to you and your social media marketing strategy and how to post to that board and engage with people.
- Reddit for marketing. Reddit is different from other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter because it offers very specifically targeted marketing opportunities. Learn how you can use it to discuss ideas and products, get public opinion about your product or service and learn about what other businesses are doing. Discover how the site can help you to create more interest in your blog and therefore your company.
- The Rules of Reddit. To make Reddit work for you and engage people you need to follow the rules of Reddit, or ‘reddiquette’. This represents the values of the Reddit community and should be followed. Learn what these rules are, how to follow them and how abiding by these principles will enhance your social media marketing.
Advantages of this courseA solid knowledge of how to use sites like Reddit as part of a successful social media strategy will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of one of the most powerful and important social media platform
- Learn how to design successful social media marketing strategies
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
Units of Study
- Introduction to Reddit
- The Rules of Reddit
Curriculum is empty